The Peruvian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Single User Price: $1,250
- Top level overview of the Peru defense industry
- A breakdown of the Peru defense industry by spend pattern valued from 2006 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2015
- A breakdown of the markets by segment valued from 2006 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2015
- Details of top companies active across the Peru defense industry
- Emerging trends and opportunities in the Peru defense industry in the last 12 months
This report offers insights into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs
(original equipment manufacturers) to gain a market share in the Peru defense industry. In
particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market opportunity and attractiveness: detailed analysis of the current industry size and
- growth expectations during 2011–2015, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also
- benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of
- emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- Procurement dynamics: trend analysis of imports and exports, together with its implications and impact on the Peru defense industry.
- Industry structure: five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.
- Market entry strategy: analysis of possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing players have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of competitive landscape of the defense industry in Peru. It provides an overview of key defense companies (both domestic and foreign), together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
- Analysis of Defense industry market size from 2006 through 2010 and forecasts till 2015
- Analysis of defense budget allocation
- Benchmarking with key global markets
- Market opportunities
- Defense procurement dynamics
- Industry dynamics
- Market entry strategy
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights
- Business environment and country risk
Reasons To Buy:
- Gain insight into the Peru defense industry with current, historic and forecast market values
- Get insight on market opportunity and attractiveness
- Get insight on industry procurement dynamics
- Gain insight on industry structure
- Gain insight into the regulations governing the Peru defense industry and the potential market entry strategies with an expert analysis of the competitive structure
- Identify top companies of the Peru defense industry along with profiles of all those companies
The Peruvian defense expenditure grew at a CAGR of 17.46% during the review period 2006–2010 and is expected to value US$2.3 billion in 2011. The persistent threat from insurgent guerrilla organization the Shining Path group, border disputes with Chile, an arms race within the Latin American region, active participation in peacekeeping missions and drug trafficking stimulated expenditure during the review period, and these factors are expected to support defense expenditure throughout the forecast period. Defense expenditure in Peru is anticipated to register a CAGR of 9.32% and reach a value of US$3.2 billion by 2015. As a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) the Peruvian defense budget stood at 1.33% in 2010, and is expected to marginally increase to 1.36% of GDP by 2015.
The capital expenditure allocation of the Peruvian defense budget, which stood at 10% during the review period, is expected to increase to 15% during the forecast period, as a result of a modernization strategy adopted by the government. Consequently, revenue expenditure is likely to decrease from 90% in the review period to 85% in the forecast period.
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.