About Defence IQ
Defence IQ is the world’s largest online community of defence and security experts. It hosts an open source content hub providing thought leadership to over 130,000 professionals and the sector’s leading conference and event portfolio.
Not a member? Why not? Click here to become a free member now
We recognise that the business and technology landscape of the defence industry is ever-changing. As the sector realigns itself to the future threat of peer conflict, Defence IQ will deliver the latest information on the system and platform developments, market trends and disruptive technologies shaping the capabilities of the sector’s user and solution provider communities. We do this by undertaking major research and analysis projects, conducting high-level interviews with senior decision makers from militaries and government organisations, and through the delivery of world class conferences and webinars, taking place on every continent and online.
History of Defence IQ
Since being created in 2001, Defence IQ has established itself as an authoritative source for high quality and exclusive commentary and analysis on global defence and military-related topics. Sourcing interviews, features and insight directly from senior military and industry professionals on air, land and sea defence, cyber warfare, armoured vehicles and many more topics, we take a unique multimedia approach to discuss and learn about the latest developments within the defence sector.
Since 2009, our online community and military forum has rapidly grown to over 130,000 defence professionals.
What sort of Defence content do we make?
Alongside hosting niche, technical and specialist whitepapers and articles, Defence IQ is also a platform for showcasing new insight, new ideas and new opportunities. Defence IQ runs a number of online events each year on varied topics from artificial intelligence to unmanned systems, and partners with a number of military conferences. All of the content we publish online is completely free to view, and is the result of having worked with dozens of contributors and advisors to bring the defence professional the most compelling stories.
"Very good coverage of global defence issues and smart editorial comments from the discussants. I will be adding Defence IQ to my list of geopolitics fly-bys." Jason Schneider, Deputy Chief of Programs at NATO Training Mission
Defence Industry Bulletin
Defence Industry Bulletin is the publication designed for professionals in the commercial security and defence sector who need the latest market intelligence and industry news. With contributions from the world’s leading defence journalists, we cover topics from all corners of the industry with news categorised into Land, Sea, Air and Security sections. This quarterly e-magazine offers exclusive insight into priority defence programmes and upcoming contracts plus first-hand looks at the latest tech and platforms on the market.
Plus every issue features frank and insightful in-depth interviews with heavyweight military officials and CEOs.
Whether you are a professional looking for support and cutting-edge content, or a commentator on the industry looking to help promote your field, become a member of Defence IQ now, and join thousands of other experts in the world’s most exciting defence space.
- Join Defence IQ: For full, free access to our research, whitepapers, webinars and newsletter, sign up here. Don’t keep us a secret - give your colleagues the inside track on where the industry’s at.
- Contribute: If your experience in Defence is a story that deserves a wider audience, contact us for ways to share it with the community. We accept written submissions, video and graphic content. Get in touch here
- Media partners: If your audience aligns with ours, we should pool our resources. Get in touch here to find out how we can work together.
- Apply to join the Advisory Board: We're proud to partner with the leading lights of defence. If you'd like to be an active member of the Advisory Board - or nominate someone who you think would be a good fit for the organisation - get in touch for details of how to get involved. Get in touch here
- Advertise Online: Defence IQ presents a unique opportunity to showcase your brand’s message to our global audience of 35,000+ opt-on members. Get in touch here
- Sponsor a conference: Defence IQ conferences provide sponsors with unparalleled access to leaders and key decision makers in the defence and security industry. Not only will you be able to maximise brand visibility, but your organisation will be positioned as a global leader in the defence sector. Get in touch here.