Priorities for Homeland Security: Everything you need to know
This report will provide you with a big picture view of Homeland Security, trends, statistics and latest innovations so you can make more informed decisions.
Critical Facets in Protecting the Homeland: Volume IV
In this increasingly digitised age and with the growing domestic and non-domestic threat, it is paramount that the future integrity of Homeland Security is under constant appraisal. For that, we have to stay vigilant and resilient in the face of new and uncertain threats the US will face in the future.
Before Homeland Security Week 2019, IDGA assessed the most pressing aspects of Homeland Security, the latest innovations, trends and statistics, providing you with a big picture view of Homeland Security and the current climate so you can make more informed decisions.
What will you learn from this report?
- Breakdown of 2019 initiatives in biometrics and incident management technologies
- Market report featuring a glance at the countries leading the biometric revolution including UK, US, Australia, India, brazil and more
- Global Counter UAS E-Book
- Taking actions against malicious drones
- [Interview] with Brigadier General Komar on The Future of C-UAS
- 2019 intelligence community budget breakdown
- The growing importance of artificial intelligence and machine learning in intelligence
Cyber security for defence
- 2019 budget highlights from each agency
- DoD cybersecurity priorities
- Challenges and updates from the 2018 GAO report
Critical national infrastructure
- The top priorities for a critical infrastructure in 2019
- The Army's priorities for robotics and autonomous systems