Developing a multi-INT common intelligence picture through the rapid visualisation of dataAdd bookmark
As part of our ongoing partnership with BAE Systems, we are pleased to host this white paper.
The biggest issue facing today’s intelligence analyst is how to efficiently access, analyze, and interpret the exponentially increasing volume of available data worldwide. Addressing this issue, the following paper created by our conference partner BAE Systems, presents an industry perspective on how existing software technologies, as well as innovative AI and ML algorithms, can be utilized to exploit geospatial and temporal data in a single, customizable dashboard environment.
The whitepaper will cover:
- Challenges of an expanding data universe
- Who is affected by this problem?
- Interpreting a high volume of data from disparate sources
- A new technology enabling rapid data interpretation
- Addressing the remaining challenges