Future global artillery market report: 2019
The full breakdown of key artillery programmes and requirements
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
How do you see the future of joint fires?
Download this free report
The effectiveness of joint fires can only be assured by a dialogue between the military and industry, to ensure that technological advancements support what the military is trying to achieve.
Ahead of this year’s Future Artillery conference taking place 13 – 15 May in London, Defence IQ compiled a breakdown of global artillery inventories.
What will you learn?
- The key artillery programmes and requirements of each represented country
- What countries are developing new artillery capabilities
- What systems will be delivered and when
- Who is speaking at Future Artillery 2019
- How regiments and formations are being restructured and why
All continents represented