Unfortunately the 2020 Space Operations Summit is postponed until 2021.
It will provide a platform for strategic and doctrinal thinkers, capability planners and operators across the services to integrate space within an all-domain concept of operations.
The summit will be divided in to three clear thematic areas across three days:
- The Day One Workshop will look at access to space, offering an opportunity for providers of commercial launch services to discuss how to make launch more reliable, repeatable and cost-effective
- Day Two will support capability in space, covering topics including resiliency for space-based systems, situational awareness and command and control
- Day Three will enhance the delivery of effects from space, recognising a growing demand from the joint community for space-based capabilities that can support the real-time delivery of effect in the joint environment
Download the agenda by filling in your details to the right >>
The 2020 Expert Speaking faculty Included:
- Ms Monica Y. Manning, Deputy Chief Acquisition Officer, NASA
- Flavio Giudice, Joint ISR, Space SME, NATO Communications and Information Agency
- Andrew Ash, Space Situational Awareness - Project Technical Authority, Space & Sensing Systems Group, CIS Division, DSTL
- General (Retd.) Philippe Steininger, Military Advisor to the President, CNES
- Dr Jana Robinson, Space Security Policy Director, PSSI
Whilst we put together the programme for the 2021 summit, view the 2020 agenda by filling in the form