OPV market: Key deployments, future investments and industry offering
A key focus of our OPV International conference this year is the understanding of the role of the OPVs across the spectrum of conflict and the capabilities needed for Navies to achieve their maritime objectives. We have covered these themes in this market survey we conducted ahead of this year’s conference organised with the official support of the Spanish Navy, the results of which are available for download. Experts from Navies from across the globe have answered Defence IQ on the role of OPVs, future investment priorities and main challenges.
DID YOU KNOW? 84.2% of respondents are focusing on acquiring new vessels
Download the survey results now >>
Gain insights from the users of OPVs on the following areas:
THE CURRENT AND FUTURE ROLE OF OPVs
- What is the current key role OPVs are deployed for in your service to combat threats specific to your region?
- Over the next five years, what key role do you believe OPVs in your service will be deployed for in your region?
- Over the next five years, what do you see as the key challenge to OPV deployments?
- If you are investing in new OPV capability, what is the current focus of your service?
- Where do you see the biggest investment in OPVs over the next few years?
- What do you find is the key challenge to procuring new OPVs or upgrading existing vessels?
- What would you like to hear more on from industry?
- Are there any solutions or companies which stand out in their offer/approach?
- What do you think industry should be doing better?
- To what extent do you agree with the following statement: “Industry 4.0 and the use of technology, and the digitalisation of supply chain and predictive maintenance is positively affecting industry offering to our needs”
The following regions are represented in the survey:
- North America
- Central / South America
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.