Dr. Gjert Dyndal
Deputy Head of the Strategic Analysis Capability Team
Conference Day One
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
11:50 AM SCENE-SETTER: ‘FOOD FOR THOUGHT’ ON FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES AND CONCEPTS OF MARITIME ISR AND WARFIGHTING
- The security situation in the Black Sea today and in the near-term
- What type of technologies will emerge, and how could they reshape the future of ISR and warfighting?
- What should we expect of our adversaries, and what will NATO be faced with in the future?
- Which technological developments should we expect to continue to evolve, and how fast?
- What should our long term research and investment focus on to deal with potential threats of the future?