OPERATIONALIZING MULTI-DOMAIN C2 IN READINESS FOR THE PEER FIGHT
November 5th - 7th 2019 | Hilton Hotel Crystal City, Washington DC
ISR & C2 Battle Management USA is the Annual Five Eyes Intelligence Forum, with contributions from both the U.S government and industry in shaping a common understanding of how we as a community can maintain competitive technological overmatch and decision-making advantage. It brings together more than 150 representatives from DoD, Navy, Army, Air Force and Joint Staffs.
Introducing the 2019 Chairmen:
- Lieutenant General Robert P "Bob" Otto (Ret.) - Former Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Headquarters USAF (2013-2016).
- Lieutenant General David A. Deptula (Ret.) - First and Former Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), U.S. Air force (USAF)
- Vice Admiral Frank Pandolfe (Ret.) - Former Assistant to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (2015-2017)
See the full confirmed speaker faculty, view the agenda by submitting your email to the right >>
The Program in Brief
- Day One (November 5th): Building An Information Architecture To Support A Multi-Domain Intelligence Enterprise
- Day Two and Three (November 6th & 7th): Operationalizing Multi-Domain Command and Control
See the full program by submitting your email in the box to the right >>