Colonel Glenn Dean III
Project Manager, Stryker Brigade Combat Team
CONFERENCE DAY ONE
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
· Overview of Stryker Platform Stryker Lethality, Stryker Operator Tablet & Vehicle Protection
· 2CR Lethality Lessons Learned: Key observations and identified shortcomings
· Examining technology gaps such as Active Signature Management, Fuzed Platform-Level Situational Awareness and Improved Offensive Effects
· Evolving from ‘Enabling Protection via Lethality’ to ‘Enabling Lethality via Protection’
· Rocket Propelled Grenade protection Vs. Active Protection systems
· Future Trends in Survivability
· APS from drawing board to working systems; how developed are they?
· Soft kill vs Hard kill – different systems available and trade-offs; what are the effects on the nearby infantry?