Lieutenant General Ferenc Korom
Chief of Defence
Hungarian Armed Forces
Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
- Mapping out the morphing nature of global threats, the acceleration of technological development, and preparing the Warfighter for challenges of Tomorrow
- Human Capital: How can we exploit disruptive advances to nurture talents, enhance organisational effectiveness, and facilitate strategic leader development and decision-making?
- How can we incorporate virtual reality and sophisticated decision-making tools to transform strategic leader development?
- Training and Educating People: retaining and developing human capital through experimentation and demonstration of new ideas
- Evaluating the Zrínyi 2026 modernisation programme and its implications for training
- Enhancing cooperation with international partners to share knowledge and build a foundation for innovation
- Strengthening capability for hybrid confrontation and operations in the ‘grey zone’
- Exploiting opportunities offered by modern technology to maintain military advantage and keep pace with technological development