Agenda Day 2
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
Agenda Day 3
Thursday, September 26th, 2019
Cooperation between armed forces, defence industry, non-traditional defence companies, academia, and R&D organisations is critical for the transformation of capability for the Digital Age. UK DSC is the world’s first approach to collaboration in defence solutions, which helps align UK defence industry with the UK government, and stimulates innovation and investment from a wide array of solution-providers.
The session will enhance your understanding of the ways in which the UK MoD approaches innovation and the role the UKDSC plays in leveraging innovative technologies and facilitating experimentation. By providing case studies, the workshop will explore ways to catalyse innovation and bridge the valley of death. It will explicate the UKDSC model and methods to connect technology developers with defence customers to help increase the potential for end-user exploitation and achieve higher-impact scalable innovations.
UKDSC is an established, independent partnership between the UK Government and the UK Defence Industry. It harnesses the best of UK capability to develop strong capabilities in the business of defence. UKDSC’s vision:
- To be recognised as a trusted and impartial centre of defence expertise in the pre-competitive phase, displaying innovation to help shape and satisfy customers’ defence needs and to promote the development of UK defence industrial capability
- To strengthen the defence sectors’ performance through partnering, contributing to the security and the prosperity of our Customers and the UK
Attend the Workshop to:
- Improve your collaboration with the UK customer and enhance your understanding around ways to build business partnerships with the UK MoD
- Demonstrate how you can support the UK customer’s transformation imperative
- Learn how to overcome the valley of death and develop winning business proposals to armed forces decision-makers