The potential applications of big data, AI and other emerging technologies in the defence sector are vast. There is an increased focus on these technologies by nations from across the world, which is stressing the importance of developing, implementing and applying them in their Armed Forces.
Ahead of this year’s Big Data for Defence Conference, Defence IQ compiled a big data for defence trends report, outlining current programmes and ongoing requirements.
Download this report to find out more about:
- Denmark’s DKK1.4 billion investment in cyber defence over the 2018 – 2023 period
- French Government’s ARTEMIS project
- German Government’s EUR 3 billion investment in R&D for AI until 2025
- The UK Royal Navy’s Project NELSON
Delivered during last year’s Big Data For Defence Conference, this presentation from Dr. Adam Zagorecki, Senior Research Follow, Operational Analysis, Cranfield University lays out the the future of big data analytics in defence.
Download this presentation to learn more about:
- How AI and machine learning will develop over the next 10 years
- How can military organisations gain advantage through data analytic progress in other industries
- How can you access skilled data analytics professionals in the defence environment
- Demonstrating how data can be maintained for use in future conflict
Dr. Zagorecki will lead a workshop at this year’s conference on maximising operational capabilities and decision-making though data analytics for military leaders and will deliver a presentation on the upcoming challenges of data analytics in the defence industry.
Participate at the only big data conference designed specifically for the defence sector.
U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center, Danish Defence Intelligence Service, UK Ministry of Defence, Directorate General of Armaments, French Ministry of Defence, NATO and the British Army have confirmed their participation.
The Big Data for Defence Summit will help you:
- Understand how to securely store and rapidly analyse data using the latest systems to generate actionable intelligence
- Receive in-depth updates on big data procurement programmes, including the French ARTEMIS project, and how artificial intelligence and big data can combine to generate the capability
- Identify partnership opportunities with traditional and non-traditional defence entities offering key solutions for big data analytics and artificial intelligence
- Gain a fundamental understanding of big data, terminologies in use and it’s application in defence
Complete the form to your right to receive the full 2019 agenda, with the complete speaker line-up and session guide.
The Big Data for Defence Summit brings together leaders and experts from military organisations, government intelligence services, and civilian defence agencies, combined with technical experts on data analytics, and specialists from the industry.
A discussion with all these constituents will establish how the immense amount of unstructured data available today can be turned into actionable intelligence. The conference will look to address the following issues:
- Identifying and understanding the big data capabilities that can turn vast amount of data into operational intelligence
- Adopting interoperable systems allowing for intelligence sharing between organisations and nations
- Evaluate the predicting powers of big data analytics in counter-terrorism missions
- Understand how Big Data platforms can assist and influence decision-making in key defence / security organisms.
Complete the form to your right to receive the draft 2019 agenda.