Full Spectrum Air Defence International: 2018 Post Show Report
Last year, the Full Spectrum Air Defence conference gathered senior air defence commanders from Europe, the USA and the ASEAN to discuss the identification and prioritisation of procurements to counter immediate physical threats, the building of lasting partnerships with international allies for layer defence across national borders, and the development of communication links between air defence systems to ensure total C2 efficiency in the battlespace.
Download the post show report now>>
The senior panel of speaker came from all around the world, including Switzerland, the United States, Germany, Malaysia, Portugal, the Netherlands, Australia, Spain, Canada and the United Kingdom. Hosted in Rheinmetall’s offices in Zurich, the event also saw the intervention of leading solution providers in the likes of Kongsberg, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin. This report offers highlights from the conference, a run-down of key sessions and information of past attendees.
Download this report to learn more about topics covered, such as:
- Understanding the new operational context of air defence by Brigadier Hugo Roux, Commander Air Defence Regiment, Swiss Air Force – Keynote presentation
- Command and control management across multiple system ranges by Brigadier General Michael Gschoßmann, Director of Ground Based Operation, Bundeswehr
- Ground based air defence procurement cycle by Manfred Eggers, Programme Manager - Communications, Air and Missile Defence Programme, who will be returning to our 2019 event
- Orientating the French air defence command towards the future by ICA Renaud Charlet, Operations Director Missiles systems export program manager, DGA/DI
To find out more about this year’s event, download the agenda here.
Get a preview of a key session summary:
Command and control management across multiple system ranges by Brigadier General Michael Gschoßmann, Director of Ground Based Operation, Bundeswehr
Brigadier General Gschossman shared insights in to what makes multi-domain command and control efficient and successful. He presented the following:
- Extremely high quality situational awareness is required, on the following: cyber, space, air, land, maritime, EMS, ISR
- Rapid decision making
- Direct forces across domains and missions
- Continuous feedback
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.