Interview with Major General (Ret) Charlton: Ground Combat Capability Gaps 2019 & Beyond
Major General (R) Charlton, Former Commanding General of the US Army Test & Evaluation Command, gives his view on the latest developments taking place in the combat vehicles space
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Combat Vehicle Developments
We sat down with Major General (R) Charlton, Former Commanding General of the US Army Test & Evaluation Command, to hear his view on the latest developments taking place in the combat vehicles space. In this exclusive interview, MG (R) Charlton reviews:
- The combat and acquisition priorities that will take precedence in 2019
- Ground Combat capability gaps in 2019 & beyond
- How our current portfolio of combat vehicles compares to those of adversaries
- Lessons the military can learn from the application of artificial intelligence in autonomous vehicles
- Why you cannot afford to miss the upcoming Future Ground Combat Vehicles Summit
- And more!
Join MG (R) Charlton, as well as other prominent U.S. Army officials, at the NGCV Summit this December 5-7 in Detroit