Revealing India's future armoured vehicles landscape
This feature will explore how the future of India’s armoured vehicle market is likely to evolve over the next decade. It is based on a survey of senior executives and professionals within the armoured vehicle domain, which includes both commercial and military respondents. The majority of survey respondents were from the commercial sector, accounting for 69% of total responses. Military personnel form the remaining 31% (Figure 1), which includes ranking Colonels, Lieutenant Colonels, and...
To continue reading this story get free access
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.