GEOINT: Latest Technologies and Opportunities to Enhance APAC Security
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Technology has transformed the usefulness of GIS for national security operations.
With the combination of new highly effective collection, analysis and dissemination technologies, actionable intelligence can be transferred to operational units like never before.
Defence IQ looks at the latest technologies and greatest opportunities to leverage GEOINT in Asia.
- Case Study 1: Taipei National Police Administration
- Case Study 2: Typhoon Haiyan And Disaster Recovery
- Opportunity 1: New High Resolution Satellite Imagery
- Opportunity 2: Growing Investment In UAV Technology
- Regional Challenge: Enhancing Maritime Awareness Using GEOINT Regional Solution To Leverage GEOINT In Asia
- Case Study 3: The Information Fusion Centre, Singapore
Please scroll to the bottom of the page and click the red "Download Now" box to access this content