Artillery Sector Report




We respect your privacy, by clicking "Download Your Copy" you will receive our e-newsletter, including information on Podcasts, Webinars, event discounts, online learning opportunities and agree to our User Agreement. You have the right to object . In addition, you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest subject to their privacy policy. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here. You can unsubscribe at any time.

At the end of the '80s, the world’s entire artillery inventory was estimated to include in excess of 122,000 guns and howitzers, this total being split in 78 percent towed systems (mostly 105mm, 122mm, 130mm, 152mm and 155mm) and the remaining 22 percent SP ones (122mm, 152mm, 155mm and 203mm, with a few odd models below or above this range). Twenty years later the total figure has declined by more than 20 percent to an estimated 96,000 pieces, many of which are in deep storage.

[inlinead]

RECOMMENDED