APAC National Security: Why GIS Is More Important Than Ever Before
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Transformative new developments in GIS technology have prompted national security organisations across APAC to enhance their GEOINT capabilities.
Defence IQ takes a look at the views of leading GIS experts from around the world and asks, "Why is GIS now more important for your organisation than ever before?"
Why Is GIS Now More Important For Your Organisation Than Ever Before? In ths eBook hear from:
- Lt Gen Rajesh Pant, AVSM, VSM (Retd) Former Additional Director General Information Systems, Indian Army
- Alison Rose Assistant Secretary GEOINT Foundation and Support Australian Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation
- John Goolgasian Director, Foundation GEOINT Group Source and Operations Management Directorate, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, USA
- Steve Maison UK Geospatial Liaison Officer Asia-Pacific, British High Commission
- Liu Jeng-Lun Director-general, National Land Surveying and Mapping Center, Taiwan (ROC)
- Le Dai Ngoc, PhD., Head of Mapping a Remote Sensing, Defense Mapping Agency of Vietnam
- Russ Johnson, Director, Public Safety Industry Solutions, ESRI
Yew Hock Yeo, Senior Staff Officer, Singapore Army
Please scroll to the bottom of the page and click the red "Download Now" box to access this content