Cyber Threat Intelligence: How vendors are standing out from the crowd
Ahead of Cyber Threat Intelligence & Incident Response 2016, we explored the exhibition floor of a recent infosec trade show to find out how companies specialising in threat intelligence were keeping their voices heard above the noise in an increasingly busy market...
Read the full feature to get an inside perspective on:
- The benefits of sizeable data and technology/service integration;
- The common need for differentiation through trials and demonstrations;
- The ‘selling point’ of specialist human skills and experience in threat intelligence;
- The shift towards prevention over detection;
- The level of buy-in from board level decision-makers;
- The emerging threats and risks to SMEs;
- The common questions customers are asking about threat intelligence solutions.
Download this feature from the the Cyber Threat Intelligence & Incident Response media centre: