Cyber IQ: Summer Cybersecurity Survey
As part of our summer 2016 Cybersecurity Review, we are seeking your input. Simply spend three minutes on our survey and let us know your general thoughts about the threats, vulnerabilities, procedures and prospects for cybersecurity in your organisation.
We greatly appreciate all responses and, if you take part, we can send you a free copy of the Review on its release…
About the Cybersecurity Review
The Review is a digital resource providing an overview of some of the most interesting developments in the cyber/information security world over the past 12 months, with a selected number of expert-level articles, essays and op-eds. Subject matter will cover all angles, including policy, strategy and technical analysis.
To expand this summer’s Review, we are happy to receive papers.
We are particularly interested in submissions on the following topics: ICS/SCADA cyber incidents; results and observations from ICS/SCADA mitigation measures and vulnerability assessments; cybersecurity for manufacturing and supply chains; offensive cyber capabilities for governments and militaries; live attack demonstrations; cyber security training; vulnerabilities and exploits; and information security within the Financial Services.
If you have a paper that you wish to be considered for inclusion, please submit your work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th June, 2016, with the subject line ‘Cyber Review Submission’.
- Submissions must be between 750-1000 words, typed (MS Word), and in English.
- Submissions must be submitted by 17th June, 2016, to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Cyber Review Submission’.
- Submissions must include a proposed presentation title, a short abstract (100 words or less), contact information, a small headshot photograph of the author (which we may include in the publication), and the author’s bio (no more than 100 words).
- All submissions must be the author’s own original work. Any external views, statements or information must be fully cited.
- Any accompanying illustrations submitted must be free of copyright and be fully cited.
- We reserve the right to adapt or edit submissions for spelling, grammar, readability or any other publication requirements at our discretion.
- Authors may submit up to two papers for consideration. There is no fee for contributions and we offer no monetary compensation. Publication of the Review will be provided to thousands of Cyber IQ contacts.
- Due to the volume of submissions, we cannot respond to all correspondence. Authors of accepted submissions will be alerted by 24th June, 2016.
- We reserve the right to modify, adapt, or otherwise change our submission guidelines at any time.