Military Flight Training Report Part II: Analysis and Trends
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Further to Part I of the Military Flight Training Report released in November, Defence IQ commissioned a survey of flight training experts and MFT industry professionals to gauge how the market is evolving and to identify the key trends as a number of nations look to invest in their advanced training capabilities.
Download this Part II Report to:
- Gain exclusive insight into the MFT market with views and opinion from senior military and industry leaders
- Understand the ability of current flight training systems to meet future requirements
- Read about the community’s key challenges with e-learning integration
- See what experts believe to be the key attributes for pilots
- Learn what the community sees as acceptable attrition rates
- Read about the trend towards universal pilot training