Surface Warships Event Guide
Join us for Surface Warships 2020 where over the course of 3 days, the event will centre on future capability development for an information-centric operating environment, focusing on the nature of Future Operations, the required Future Technologies, and the makeup of the Future Force Structure.
The Surface Warships Conference has become established as the premier meeting ground for the Higher Naval Commands of the NATO alliance and partner states, attracting over 150 senior officials including Navy Commanders, Directors of Materiel, Heads of Strategic Programs, capability planners, shipyard Directors, as well as leading solution providers.
For 2020 we welcome speakers including:
- Admiral Anthony David Radakin, CB, ADC, First Sea Lord, Royal Navy
- Admiral Hervé de Bonnaventure, Inspector General, French Armed Forces
- Vice Admiral Richard A. Brown, Commander Naval Surface Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet
- Vice Admiral Lisa M. Franchetti, U.S. 6th Fleet Commander, Naval Striking and Support Forces NATO Deputy Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa Joint Force Maritime Component Commander Europe, U.S. Navy
- Mr. Alan R. Shaffer, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (A&S), US DoD
Find out more on what to expect for 2020 here >>
Download the full event guide now >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.