Disruptive Technology for Defence Transformation: 2018 Post Show Report
The information environment is developing into a new battlefield with data as a main strategic resource. How are NATO Science and Technology organisations responding to the new environment?
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The importance of new military technologies
Download this free report
The second Disruptive Technology for Defence Transformation Conference took place in London 24-25 September 2018. Sponsored by Northrop Grumman, Cyber Ark, and Marklogic.
The Conference demonstrated that innovation through ‘MILTECH’ (defined by Com JFC as AI, autonomy, data analytics, behavioural science, blockchain and simulation) requires a systemic approach.
However, there is a consensus that innovation is neither easy nor a comfortable process. Existing national and alliance mechanisms for planning, programming and acquisition are often still rooted in conventions that lack the tempo, agility and expertise to match the new requirements, opportunities and risks.
Find out what was discussed at the 2018 Disruptive Technology for Defence Transformation Conference
Space conflict and digital age technology. Source: Shutterstock
What will you learn?
- How the UK Armed Forces has gained an edge over adversaries for wars in the Information Age through innovation, integration and information of commercial technologies
- Transforming the OODA LOOP and the Impact of Big Data and AI
- New visions for capability transformation and the importance of people
- Technological exploitation and the threat posed by our potential adversaries
- How to to change the established way of thinking