Defence Industry Bulletin: Issue 20
In the latest issue of the Defence Industry Bulletin, we interview Bell Helicopters managing director of the Middle East & Africa, explore the Austro-Asian artillery alternative and much more...
The latest edition of the Defence Industry Bulletin is now available
The defence industry bulletin is the publication designed for professionals in the commercial security and defence sector that need the latest market intelligence and industry news.
"Informing the global defence industry across air, land and sea."
With contributions from the world’s leading defence journalists, we cover topics from all corners of the industry with news categorised into Land, Sea, and Air sections. All Defence IQ conference delegates get access to the DIB which comes straight to your inbox once per quarter.
In this issue
- The Austro-Asian artillery alternative
- Market acceptability of HIMARS
- INTERVIEW: Bell to complement the ‘Zulu’ with a light-attack 429
- USAF hoping AI can solve training concerns
- Leonardo Helicopters AW-169M for Italy’s special blue-line
- Streit Group showcases vehicle portfolio for UAE
- And much more...