Defence Industry Bulletin, January 2015 (Issue #4)
Top Content This Issue:
- Exclusive interviews with the directors of Sweden’s FMV and FXM
- Where Turkey is spending its defence budget – and how it plans to foot the bill
- Updates on modernisation plans from Australia, Serbia, Chile and India
- Insight into how the North Korean cyber attack on Sony has set a new precedent
- A look at both UK and Dutch plans for UAV investment and classification
- RFI and RFP updates across the international land, sea and air markets
In the Briefing Room:
Defence Industry Bulletin casts its eye towards Sweden and interviews two of the nation’s leading defence executives: the heads of FXM and FMV.
In an interview undertaken in August 2014, DIB correspondent George Mader met with Ulf Hammarstr÷m, Director of the Swedish Defence and Security Export Agency (‘FXM’), whose primary role is to promote arms exports.
Then Lena Erixon, Director of FMV, provides Mader an overview of the wide scope of her tasks and illustrates Swedish defense culture, all in the context of today’s changing regional security-environment to which Sweden has been responding.
Download the full edition for here.
Or if you're already a Defence member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe