Defence Industry Bulletin, October 2014 (Issue #3)
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Defence Industry Bulletin provides you with the latest industry analysis and market intelligence from leading defence journalists around the globe. The magazine covers topics from all corners of the industry, meaning you are kept up-to-date with the latest regional and sector-specific insight.
In this 39 page-edition we cover the latest naval-related developments in the defence sector including:
- The Dragon, The Bear and The Tiger: How the Chinese and Russian military aerospace industries are viewed in India
- Polish attack helicopter programme prepares to assess proposals
- Honduras seeks to restore air force capabilities
- Ecuador’s tender for procurement of a new air defence network
- Russian equipment from Nigeria to Nicaragua
- Widespread European armoured vehicle acquisition
- British Scout assembly could move from Spain to home soil
- Canada spends $9.6m on military robots
- Sea 1000: Australian submarine purchase leaning towards controversy
- Fast Craft: Emerging COTS solutions for maritime services
- Indian Navy moves full steam ahead with indigenisation
- French Navy E-2C Hawkeye Makeover
We also review widespread European armoured vehicle acquisition and present our quarterly index of the Defence Big 10 Industry Statistics.
Download the full edition for here.
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.