With the new year just around the corner Defence IQ has produced this infographic of the top 10 cyber security predictions for 2014, courtesy of a blog by CyberArk. What will be the key developments in cyberspace next year and how can you help protect against the ever increasing cyber threats. Download the exclusive infographic here for free.... Full Sector Report »
MRAP: Explaining the Enduring Requirement Watch Now »
The Challenge of Syria's WMDs Watch Now »
Launching UAVs into Civil Airspace – an Indian Model Watch Now »
Dynamics Driving the Arab Spring in Tunisia and Egypt Watch Now »
Armour Up: A Coalition Perspective on Personal Protective Gear Watch Now »
- Top 10 Cyber Predictions 2014 12/12/2013
- Armoured vehicle news round-up: 12th December 2013 12/12/2013
- ...And in the red corner...Ukraine?: The 5 Minute Debrief 12/11/2013
- F-35 "game-changing", says test pilot 12/10/2013
- North American armoured vehicle market analysis 12/10/2013
- eBook: International military helicopter news 12/9/2013
The first experimental prototype of the national armoured reconnaissance and combat vehicle designed by scientists and engineers of the Azerbaijani Ministry of Defence Industry is being put into test. Full Article »
In this exclusive interview, Lt Gen Bertrand Clément-Bollée, commander of the French Army, outlines the future direction of his armoured vehicle fleet. He also emphasises the importance of ensuring that any technical advancements be delivered only if there is tactical advantage while also underscoring the fact that any force structure must remain adaptable to meet all possible demands. Full Video »
Colonel Jon Campbell, the UK MoD's Ground Based Air Defence Commander, reveals the full extent of London's missile security measures during the Summer Olympic Games of 2012 in this 30 minute audio programme. Campbell explains the various challenges faced by his forces, offering advice to his Brazilian counterparts on what to take into consideration during the planning and operation stages, and assesses the outlook of GBAD technology for the near future. He will be speaking at this year's IAMD Brazil conference to brief the international delegation on his experiences. Full Podcast »
With the new year just around the corner Defence IQ has produced this infographic of the top 10 cyber security predictions for 2014, courtesy of a blog by CyberArk. What will be the key developments in cyberspace next year and how can you help protect against the ever increasing cyber threats. Download the exclusive infographic here for free. Full Sector Report »
- Middle East has 'learnt cyber lessons the...
- Stuxnet hits the International Space Station,...
- Cyber attacks double in 12 months. Why...
- Army research boffins head to the lab as the...
- Assessing the UK's cyber security resilience...
- Boko Haram increasingly a concern for US...
- Indian firm announces JV with Israel's...
- Video: Watch the explosive power (and precision)...
- Want to be a real-life Iron Man? U.S. Army...
- The precision guided mortar 'revelation'...
- Playing Russian Roulette with Bitcoin: The 5...
- 5 reasons why the defence industry should...
- The Iranian Scales of Justice: The 5 Minute...
- Op ed: Let the locals lead in Syria...
- Ask not what your country can do for you...: The...
About Defence IQ
Defence IQ, a division of IQPC, is a defence learning portal and international online community dedicated to providing military personnel and the defence community throughout the world with a military forum and information regarding current military, defence and global security issues. Defence IQ offers defence news through defence articles, defence blogs, defence videos, defence podcasts, defence conferences and defence industry related military events.