With the Smartphone becoming a standard technology for businesses and governments, the theft of sensitive data is a greater risk than ever. Richard de Silva explores UK cyber security investment trends and the new measures being taken to protect Her Majesty’s secrets…... Full Article »
MRAP: Explaining the Enduring Requirement Watch Now »
The Challenge of Syria's WMDs Watch Now »
Launching UAVs into Civil Airspace – an Indian Model Watch Now »
Dynamics Driving the Arab Spring in Tunisia and Egypt Watch Now »
Armour Up: A Coalition Perspective on Personal Protective Gear Watch Now »
- Boeing and Saab join forces for T-X programme 12/6/2013
- Morgan, Ricardo and Ultra form partnership for UK's Mastiff vehicle contract 12/5/2013
- European armoured vehicle market analysis 12/5/2013
- Playing Russian Roulette with Bitcoin: The 5 Minute Debrief 12/4/2013
- West African piracy to double next year? 12/4/2013
- Lamborghini unveils new hypercar...on board an aircraft carrier 12/4/2013
Boeing and Saab AB are joining forces to develop and build a new advanced, cost-efficient T-X Family of Systems training solution for the upcoming competition to replace the U.S. Air Force’s aging T-38 aircrew training system. Boeing will act as the prime contractor and Saab AB as primary partner, covers areas including design, development, production, support, sales and marketing. Full Article »
In this exclusive interview, Lt Gen Bertrand Clément-Bollée, commander of the French Army, outlines the future direction of his armoured vehicle fleet. He also emphasises the importance of ensuring that any technical advancements be delivered only if there is tactical advantage while also underscoring the fact that any force structure must remain adaptable to meet all possible demands. Full Video »
Colonel Jon Campbell, the UK MoD's Ground Based Air Defence Commander, reveals the full extent of London's missile security measures during the Summer Olympic Games of 2012 in this 30 minute audio programme. Campbell explains the various challenges faced by his forces, offering advice to his Brazilian counterparts on what to take into consideration during the planning and operation stages, and assesses the outlook of GBAD technology for the near future. He will be speaking at this year's IAMD Brazil conference to brief the international delegation on his experiences. Full Podcast »
The data in this infographic is based on a survey of senior executives and professionals within the armoured vehicle domain, including respondents from the commercial sector as well as from the military and government organisations. Full Sector Report »
- Stuxnet hits the International Space Station,...
- Cyber attacks double in 12 months. Why...
- Army research boffins head to the lab as the...
- Assessing the UK's cyber security resilience...
- Happy National Cyber Security Awareness Month!...
- Boko Haram increasingly a concern for US...
- Indian firm announces JV with Israel's...
- Video: Watch the explosive power (and precision)...
- Want to be a real-life Iron Man? U.S. Army...
- The precision guided mortar 'revelation'...
- Playing Russian Roulette with Bitcoin: The 5...
- 5 reasons why the defence industry should...
- The Iranian Scales of Justice: The 5 Minute...
- Op ed: Let the locals lead in Syria...
- Ask not what your country can do for you...: The...
About Defence IQ
Defence IQ, a division of IQPC, is a defence learning portal and international online community dedicated to providing military personnel and the defence community throughout the world with a military forum and information regarding current military, defence and global security issues. Defence IQ offers defence news through defence articles, defence blogs, defence videos, defence podcasts, defence conferences and defence industry related military events.