Leonie Industries' new CEO fields questions about the future of Information Operations
Last month Leonie Industries, a U.S. government services provider specialising in communications and cultural advisory work, announced the appointment of Charles “Chuck” Thomas as president and chief executive officer. Ahead of the Information Operations
This paper details the results of a survey undertaken by Defence IQ on the subject of maritime reconnaissance and surveillance. Topics examined include the key threats to global maritime operations, which capabilities will be in highest demand over the next decade, the key areas for growth and investment, as well as a detailed exploration of the issue of piracy.... Full Sector Report »
MRAP: Explaining the Enduring Requirement Watch Now »
The Challenge of Syria's WMDs Watch Now »
Launching UAVs into Civil Airspace – an Indian Model Watch Now »
Dynamics Driving the Arab Spring in Tunisia and Egypt Watch Now »
Armour Up: A Coalition Perspective on Personal Protective Gear Watch Now »
- Current trends in maritime surveillance explored 6/19/2013
- Is “Better Defence Acquisition” really on the way? 6/19/2013
- Results of maritime reconnaissance and surveillance survey 6/18/2013
- Everything (we think) we know about China's J-31 fighter 6/18/2013
- Armoured Vehicles news round-up 6/18/2013
- Call for nominations: Defence IQ Blogging Awards 2013 6/18/2013
How will the future of the maritime surveillance and reconnaissance evolve over the next decade? Based on a survey of 114 senior executives and professionals within the maritime surveillance domain, Defence IQ analyses some of the key trends. Full Article »
Brian Contos, Worldwide VP of Sales Engineering and Professional Services at Solera Networks, pinpoints where the shift in the cyber threat vector lies and how his company provides a solution to a wide range of concerns Full Video »
We’re joined by Mark Laity, the Chief of Strategic Communications at Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe and formerly the BBC’s Defence Correspondent, during which time he was an influential voice reporting on major conflicts including the Gulf War, Kosovo, Serbia and the former Yugoslavia. We asked whether conceptual IO strategies can ever be readily useful and whether single narratives are being effectively rolled out in today’s coalition-led theatres. Laity provides several significant takeaway points in this short audio session ahead of his much-anticipated presentation at the IO Global 2013 conference. Full Podcast »
This paper details the results of a survey undertaken by Defence IQ on the subject of maritime reconnaissance and surveillance. Topics examined include the key threats to global maritime operations, which capabilities will be in highest demand over the next decade, the key areas for growth and investment, as well as a detailed exploration of the issue of piracy. Full Sector Report »
- ITT Exelis wins $788 million contract to operate...
- General Dynamics Fidelis Cybersecurity Solutions...
- Australia Defence Department seeking to leverage...
- What is Russia's role in cyberspace?...
- Defence Industry Seeking IT Solutions to Match...
- U.S. DHS moves forward with $1.1 billion border...
- Indian artillery finally taking the big step...
- Managing airspace in the CAGE...
- The Global Armored Vehicles and Counter IED...
- Boston: A Civilian Response...
- Is “Better Defence Acquisition” really on the way?...
- Call for nominations: Defence IQ Blogging Awards...
- The Week in Military History: 17 - 21 June...
- The Week in History: 10 - 16th June...
- The Top 10 Defence Companies in the World...
About Defence IQ
Defence IQ, a division of IQPC, is a defence learning portal and international online community dedicated to providing military personnel and the defence community throughout the world with a military forum and information regarding current military, defence and global security issues. Defence IQ offers defence news through defence articles, defence blogs, defence videos, defence podcasts, defence conferences and defence industry related military events.