The Threat to Mobility
Hosted by Defence iQ and Pearson Engineering
This webinar has now taken place and the recording can be watched 'on demand' below. There is no need to 'Register'.Register
Discussion Recording Now Available Here
Outcomes targeted by the discussion group were:
- What do you anticipate will be the role of the medium and heavy armoured vehicles in urban warfare, how are they best utilized, what are the limitations?
- The greatest challenges for mobility in the urban environment and what will be needed to overcome them?
- The role of remote control, semi-autonomous and autonomous systems in supporting mobility and counter-mobility in the future conflict environment?
- IED threat in future conflict, the route clearance lessons learnt from conflicts in Iraq & Afghanistan and the utility of those lessons for future, major conflicts?
With thanks to our Panelists:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Ben Hodges, Perishing Chair, CEPA & Former Commanding General, US Army Europe
- Lt Gen (Ret.) Carsten Jacobsen, Former Deputy Commanding General, German Army
- Col Tom Hough, Commander of the 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment, US Army
- Col (Ret.) Richard Beatson, Business Development Director, Pearson Engineering
- Lt Col Jim Howard, Commanding Officer, Royal Tank Regiment, British Army