Future Proofing your Military Messaging System with a Data Centric Approach [Webinar]
Adhering to new NATO Standards
This webinar will deliver insight on embedding COTS solutions to extend messaging capability and comply with legacy and emerging international messaging standardsRegister
Key Themes of this session
Extend messaging capability and comply with legacy and emerging international messaging standards
Many defence organisations are currently revising the messaging tools they use. As we know, a rapid, reliable and secure messaging system is vital for success – but in an increasingly digitised world – they can be difficult & costly to implement and maintain while adhering to new and NATO standardisation agreements.
This free webinar from Defence IQ expands on the future of military messaging technology and deploying interoperable COTS solutions to address new data sharing requirements.
- Embed your Secure Military Messaging systems within Microsoft Exchange platform while adhering to full military compliance standards and new NATO Standards
- Future proofing your secure Military Messaging Microsoft platform and incorporating Data Centric Security and Data Classification. Ensure you can meet National, International and NATO Standards within your Microsoft platform
- Secure, Compatible Military Messaging embedded within your Microsoft platform, across High Command, Air, Land Sea services
- Extending Legacy messaging systems – To attain compatibility with modern national and international military standards. Ensure applicability to present standards and future messaging and communication standards
What will you learn?
- How you can comply with not only existing but emerging national, international and NATO communication and messaging standards
- Why implement a Data-Centric Security approach with data classification and labelling at the core
- The benefits of adopting a single COTS platform to provide support across legacy systems and emerging communication platforms
- How to assure the integrity and accuracy of all communications with 3rd party organisations