Future Military Helicopter Online 2019
Prepare for the next generation of rotary wing capabilityRegister
Prepare for the next generation of rotary wing capability
20-21 March 2019
This free online event will provide a vision of future helicopter capabilities and yield insight into the burning issues that will shape the future of rotary-wing aircraft so we can respond to tomorrows threats.
•Survivability in the future and minimising risk: How survivability will be defined in the coming years and how industry is working to protect rotary aircraft from electronic warfare and other high-level threats.
•Technology-enabled helicopter capabilities: Exploring the role of rotary wing in future warfare and how new technology will deliver rapid response capabilities to tomorrow's battlefields.
•Crew training: How to achieve the perfect balance of live and synthetic training and how flight crews will benefit from fully immersive virtual training
- Crew training: Achieving the perfect balance of live and synthetic training
- What role will helicopters play in the battlespaces of the future?
- Minimising risk to aircrew: Serviceability and sustainability
- Trends and innovation in military helicopter technology
- Safety and survivability: How to manage different platform lifelines and support requirements
- Lethality: Seeking a robust multi-role fleet for asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare
- The information saturation challenge and balancing the man-machine interface