Deployed Medical and Healthcare Delivery 2020 will take place next April 28 - 30 in London, UK. Last year's edition welcomed the Defence Medical Services, UK MoD and was attended by Surgeons General and senior representatives from both the military and solution providers. This year is set to be the biggest edition so far with our most senior speaking panel yet.
To view the full list of speakers, download the agenda on the right.
Fill in form to view the agenda >>
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Lieutenant General Dorothy A. Hogg, Surgeon General, US Air Force
- Air-Vice Marshal Alastair Reid, Surgeon General, UK Ministry of Defence
- Brigadier General Edouard Halbert, Assistant Surgeon General Operations, French Military Health Service
- Brigadier General Dr. Andrea LEITGEB, Evaluation Director for Military Medicine, Austrian Armed Forces
- Brigadier General (MC) Dr. Stefan Kowitz, Director, Multinational Medical Coordination Centre, Bundeswehr
- Colonel Sohrab Dalal, Medical Advisor, NATO Allied Command Transformation
- Colonel Audra Taylor, Division Chief, Armed Services Blood Program, Defense Health Agency