DMHD 2019 provides the opportunity to join over 100 military and civilian medics at a conference which has been re-designed to include the clinicians responsible for testing medical innovation on the frontline. Don’t miss your chance to enhance medical support to the future battlefield – from doctrine to delivery.
Focused and high-level, the event will be an excellent platform to initiate new business relationships. With tailored networking, you can achieve the face-to-face contact that overcrowded trade shows cannot deliver.
Who you will meet at Deployed Medical and Healthcare Delivery:
- Armed Forces Joint Staff – Ops
- Chef Flugmedizin, Head of AeMC
- Chief of the Military Medical Service Operational Center
- Command Surgeon, HQ Air Combat Command
- Defence Medical Director
- Director Medical Branch
- Director of Evaluation
- Director, Developments, Concepts and Doctrine Centre
- Fleet Surgeon and Medical Advisor to the CO
- Global Business Development
- Head of Product management
- Head of the Military Medical Department
- Head of the Nursing Service
- Joint Staff Surgeon
- Military Health Innovation Team Lead
- Mobilisation Assistant to the AMC Command Surgeon
and more... view the full attendee list here
Exhibiting and Sponsorship options are extensive, and packages can be tailor-made to suit your individual company's needs. Most packages include complimentary entry passes, targeted marketing to industry officials and executives, and bespoke networking opportunities.
Other features of sponsorship include:
- Prominent exhibition space in the main conference networking area
- Participation in comprehensive pre-event marketing campaigns
- Tailored marketing strategies to suit your organisation’s size, capabilities and individual requirement
To learn more about these and other sponsoring opportunities please contact us via phone 44 (0) 207 368 9300 or e-mail email@example.com.
Inquire about Sponsorship
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.