Conference Day One: Monday, 25 November 2019
Monday, November 25th, 2019
The $32 million facility will serve as the largest aerial port of debarkation in the Middle East and is until its replacement, West Al-Mubarak Air Base, is scheduled to open sometime in 2023.
- Providing allies an extra hub for operations in the Middle East
- Lessons learnt from the construction of the base
- Future steps in the project development for West Al-Mubarak Air
With Information Agencies as the lead, Armed Forces. must define a data framework, identify authoritative data sources, and influence and guide the JLE’s network-centric data strategy.
What are though the internationally accepted best practices to help achieve that?
- Replacing aging and stovepiped tactical logistics systems with web-based ERP solutions
- Leveraging cutting-edge industry capabilities through commercial off-the-shelf software
- Including reparable end items to real-time visibility capacities
Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 26 November 2019
Tuesday, November 26th, 2019
When this technology is mature and fully integrated into the operational force, autonomous ground-based vehicles will be able to move further, faster, with more payload, and into more dangerous situations in support of army logistics.
What are the first fields of operations to first be benefited from it?
- Expedient leader-follower (ExLF); one manned vehicle convoys of Armoured Vehicles
- Using AVs to transport troops to medical facilities