Conference Day One: Monday, 25 November 2019
Monday, November 25th, 2019
IoT software platforms, have been deployed across major aerospace and defence companies resulting in substantial supply chain cost savings due to increased productivity, asset visibility, and standardisation.
Can this capability be also widely introduced now to the Armed Forces?
- Integrating disparate sensor technologies to connect people data and processes across camps and supply chains
- Using “sensor-agnostic” software solutions to solve interoperability challenges
- Replacing existing manual processes with automation to effectively track and manage inventory
Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 26 November 2019
Tuesday, November 26th, 2019
As militaries depend increasingly on contractors and civilian solution providers, their vulnerability environment also becomes enlarged.
Is there though a viable array of standards and controls that could help limit their numbers?
- Evaluating the military’s current airlift, sealift, prepositioned equipment and supplies
- Working with allied nations to shape an overarching rulebook