Rear Admiral Colin G. Chinn (Tentative)
Joint Staff Surgeon, Joint Staff
US Department of Defense
Conference Day One
Wednesday, April 10th, 2019
- What will be the characteristics of future joint force combat operations?
- How will the changing character of conflict impact clinical delivery?
- How equipped are combat medics to meet a changing requirement for deployed care?
- Readying the force for peer operations in a contested operating environment
- Offsetting insecure lines of communication by delivering advances in pre-hospital care
- Finding new ways to deliver medical services in the deployed environment. Developing commercial partnerships to support clinical delivery