Colonel Nigel Tai
Assistant Head (Implementation), Research and Clinical Innovation/Consultant Vascular & Trauma Surgeon
HQ Royal Centre for Defence Medicine, Joint Medical Group/The Royal London Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust
Conference Day Two
Thursday, April 11th, 2019
- Are establish clinical timelines still valid in the context of contemporary operations?
- Does surgical intervention need to be brought forward to enable the far forward treatment of casualties?
- What do alterations in clinical timelines mean for combat medics and their requisite skill set? Will deployed medics need a higher skillset?
- Is existing clinical capability robust enough to support deployed operations at scale?
- What will clinical timelines look like for the future? How should operational planners be adapting to meet them?
- What can innovation do to support deployed forces in meeting clinical timelines?