Captain Andrea Tamburelli Lanzara
Medical Advisor & Fleet Surgeon
Italian Fleet Command (Subject to Final Confirmation)
Conference Day Three
Friday, April 12th, 2019
- Delivering a high standard of pre-hospital care in the maritime environment
- Integrating aeromedical evacuation as a core component of combat casualty care
- Preparing casualties for evacuation in the maritime theatre, and supporting clinical care in the air
- How will the demands of the future operating environment impact the ability of the joint force to conduct MEDEVAC?
- In a theatre where air superiority cannot be guaranteed and where MEDEVAC is limited, how can future deployed forces re-generate capacity and close gaps in the Operational Patient Care Pathway? Will we head back to MEDEVAC by land?
- Where can innovation support the enhanced delivery of clinical care in the air?
- What can be done to overcome barriers to force interoperability?