Defence iQ’s Cyber Security for Advanced Manufacturing Conference (taking place 26th - 28th May in London, UK) is the the only conference for ICS and OT cybersecurity focused on digitally native manufacturing industries.
Click 'Download' to receive your copy of the 2020 Agenda >>
The conference offers a unique opportunity for advanced manufacturers to learn from and connect with cyber security specialists, technology leaders and policymakers who will offer practical guidance, case-studies and risk analyses to ensure that the industry is prepared for and resilient against the cyber and data breach threat.
Key topics include:
Digitalisation and Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0: moving towards ‘Smart Factories’
- What does industry 4.0 mean for advanced manufacturing?
Integrating OT & IT infrastructure security
- Managing the cyber risk of Integrating OT, IT and IP sides of the business
- Enterprise architectures and network topologies: data storage, data sharing, platforms, network segregation
- Supply Chain and collaboration engagement. Identifying weak points in your network
Managing cyber risk and incident response
- Changing the understanding of cyber security at board level is resulting in exposure to hidden risk
- How to ensure proper insurance measures are in place to protect against cyber incident – risk transfer, pre-incident mitigation services, and incident response services
How to build an effective cyber defence: talent, people & culture
- How actively engaging with your organisations leads to stronger cyber security risks
- Raising employee awareness: the impact of bring your own device to the manufacturing network
Regulations and Compliance
- Supporting legacy systems in a faster moving, smarter and more connected environment
- Lessons identified from the implementation of the NIS Directive
- How successful is NIS in securing cyber systems