Surface Warships: 2020 global market report
Just over 1,000 Surface Warships larger than OPVs are currently operated by 66 countries, providing vital deterrence, power projection, maritime security, sea control and combat support capabilities. Forecasted at $155.16 billion over the next ten years, the market is booming and is represented in this annual update of the Surface Warships global market report, which outlines key requirements and ongoing programmes of the world’s navies.
Download your copy on the right >>
This report offers insights into the activity of nations that have confirmed their attendance at Surface Warships 2020, such as:
- Romania – plans to acquire new corvettes at a total value of $1.93 billion to improve the Navy’s capabilities in the Black Sea
- Greece – planned procurement of FREMM frigates reported until the mid-2020s
- United Kingdom – replacement of the Type 23 by General Purpose Frigate, or Type 31, until the Type 26 is introduced in the mid-2020s
- Peru – upgrade of the four Aguirre class frigates
- France – implementation of the Horizon Marine 2025 plan and replacement of its ‘La Fayette’ class frigates
- New Zealand – weapons upgrade of its two ANZAC class frigates
- Netherlands – requirement of two ships for the planned replacement of the M class frigate from the mid-2020s
- United States – requirement of a new multi-mission guided-missile frigate adapted from existing ship designs, labelled FFG(X) to operate in high-end threats environments
Top three benefits of downloading this report:
- Know top acquisition priorities from countries that will be present at Surface Warships
- Develop business strategies by meeting the right people from countries having active programmes and key requirements at Surface Warships
- Gain insights into investment trends from your peers
Surface Warships 2020 will be chaired by Admiral Sir James Burnell-Nugent KCB CBE, Former Commander-in-Chief Fleet Royal Navy and will see interventions from a panel of senior speakers. To view the agenda of the conference, please click here.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.