CONFERENCE DAY TWO (26 February): WARFIGHTER READINESS - CURRENT OPS
Wednesday, February 26th, 0020
- Sustaining high readiness for a rapidly deployable air assault capability – considerations for training and mission support
- Improving integration with the land force. Connectivity and data relay for the contested battlespace
- Refining the joint operational concept to meet the demands of dynamic contingency operations
- As our helicopter forces look to the future, how can we effectively manage the capability gap to sustain readiness rates and ensure the continued deployability of our helicopter forces?
- Where does the helicopter sit within the joint force of today? How is the role of this vital enabler likely to change for the future?
- What does the capability mix look like for the future? What should the balance be between survivability and stealth, and what are our expectations of a “multi-role” platform?
- What will the role of unmanned systems be within the future force structure?