CONFERENCE DAY TWO (26 February): WARFIGHTER READINESS - CURRENT OPS
Wednesday, February 26th, 0020
- Refining the force structure to meet the future requirements for airborne assault operations. To what extend are we moving away from large-scale deployments and towards the targeted application of helicopter forces?
- Adapting to cope with the multi-domain battlespace
- The helicopter force as a vital enabler for future land operations
- Delivering lethality and survivability for future air assault and attack helicopter forces.
- Networking with friendly forces on the ground to enhance threat awareness and limit risk