CONFERENCE DAY ONE (25 February): VISION 2030
Tuesday, February 25th, 0020
- Short-term priorities for the Dutch Defence Helicopter Command. Driving up availability and retaining personnel
- Defining an operational concept which better reflects the characteristics of the multi-domain operating environment.
- Avoiding stovepiping and developing a combined approach to multiple mission sets
- Creating a continuum of operations which recognizes network-centricity, unmanned systems integration and small-scale deployments as components of every mission set
- Applying a new operational concept to standardize training and create synergy across the full-spectrum of joint operations – ultimately supporting the ability to deliver joint effects
CONFERENCE DAY TWO (26 February): WARFIGHTER READINESS - CURRENT OPS
Wednesday, February 26th, 0020
- As our helicopter forces look to the future, how can we effectively manage the capability gap to sustain readiness rates and ensure the continued deployability of our helicopter forces?
- Where does the helicopter sit within the joint force of today? How is the role of this vital enabler likely to change for the future?
- What does the capability mix look like for the future? What should the balance be between survivability and stealth, and what are our expectations of a “multi-role” platform?
- What will the role of unmanned systems be within the future force structure?