International Military Helicopter 2019 Post Show Report
International Military Helicopter 2019 gathered more than 200 military and industry leaders to provide a global perspective on helicopter operations, current and future. Chaired by Lieutenant General (Ret’d) Kenneth E. Tovo, Former Commander, US Army Special Operations Command, United States Army, the three-day programme covered training, MRO, platform survivability and provided a comprehensive look at the challenges facing helicopter forces.
Download your copy on the right >>
Download this report to get access to:
- An exclusive interview conducted with Chairman Lieutenant General (Ret’d) Kenneth E. Tovo ahead of International Military Helicopter 2020, outlining his highlights of the 2019 event and what he expects from the 2020 edition
- The top four takeaways from the 2019 event
- A breakdown of attendees, both from military/government representatives and industry organisations
- The 2019 senior speaker faculty
- The 2019 programme in review, with summaries from the following presentations
- PEO aviation - delivering lethal and survivable vertical lift with agility, now and in the future by Brigadier General Thomas Todd, Program Executive Officer, Aviation, US Army
- The role of rotary assets in counter terrorism and drug interdiction operations by Lieutenant General Raul Hoyos De Vinatea, Chief of Staff, Peruvian Air Force
- The role of rotary assets in delivering a rapid response capability for the Canadian Armed Forces by Major General Christian Drouin, Commander, 1 Canadian Air Division, Royal Canadian Air Force
- An exclusive interview conducted onsite at the 2019 event with Joel Best, Director, Global Military Sales & Strategy, Bell, which will sponsor again in 2020
- 2019 event sponsors and 2020 early confirmed sponsors
- An exclusive preview of what to expect at International Military Helicopter 2020
International Military Helicopter 2020 will be organised across three specifically-themed days – Vision 2030, War Fighter Readiness/Current Operations and Platform Sustainment. You can view the agenda of the conference, by clicking here.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.