2020 Global Military Helicopter Market Report
Defence IQ compiled its update of the annual Global Military Helicopters report, highlighting key requirements and ongoing programmes around the world. Emerging concepts for future vertical lift across the globe are furthering our understanding of how next-generation rotary wing aircraft should be designed, deployed and sustained to meet the demands of the complex and contested multi-domain environment.
Download the report on the right >>
This report offers insights into the activity of nations that have confirmed their attendance at International Military Helicopter 2020, such as:
- United States – Marine Corps’ $29 billion acquisition of 200 CH-53K platforms and the DoD’s $154.8 million contract modification with Boeing to procure new-build Apache AH-64E attack helicopters
- United Kingdom – contract with FLIR to provide the Black Hornet 3 Personal Reconnaissance System nano unmanned helicopter
- Germany – replacement of the CH-53 fleet from 2020
- Greece – request to buy up to seven MH-60R multi-mission helicopters from the US FMS service
- Argentine - $2.5 million contract with state-owned Fàbrica Argentina de Aviones company to put into service ten of the 20 Agusta-Bell AB206 helicopters purchased from the Italian government
- Poland – plans to acquire new attack helicopters through the Kruk project
- Portugal – replacement of its Alouette III fleet with the AW1 19 MkII Koala
- Netherlands – $1.19 billion modernisation of 28 AH-64D Block II attack helicopters to AH-64E standard
Top three benefits of downloading this report:
- Know top acquisition priorities from countries that will be present at International Military Helicopter
- Develop business strategies by meeting the right people from countries having active programmes and key requirements at International Military Helicopter
- Gain insights into investment trends from your peers
Chaired by Lieutenant General (Retd.) Kenneth E. Tovo, Former Commander, US Army Special Operations Command United States Army, International Military Helicopter 2020 will focus on defining the future of vertical lift. To view the agenda, please click here.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.