General (Retd.) Frank Gorenc
U.S. Air Forces in Europe, U.S. Air Forces Africa, NATO Allied Air Command
Conference Day One
Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
- What were the principal lessons learned from the Kosovo campaign? Are they of any value to future air campaign against a hybrid threat?
- What lessons did our adversaries learn from this conflict and how have they manifested themselves?
- How has the chain of command within NATO evolved to enable rapid and decisive effects on the ground?
- How has the military-political interface been streamlined to avoid the constraints that hampered the Kosovo campaign and to avoid the ceding of time and initiative to a future aggressor?
- To what extent has the capability gap between the US Air Force and its European allies been addressed so as to be able to field a balanced and capable application of air power in a future conflict?
Conference Day Two
Thursday, November 15th, 2018
8:50 AM CHAIRMEN’S OPENING REMARKS
Conference Focus Sessions
Thursday, November 14th, 2019