Insights from IAVs 2019
During the IAV conference 2019, Defence IQ interviewed speakers and delegates in attendance. Their thoughts and insights on current and future armoured vehicle capabilities are shared in the following pages.
- Improving the Capabilities of NATO and EU Member Nations, Brigadier General Rudi Maus, Director of Life Cycle Management at NSPA
- Evolution of the Iron Triangle, Dr Robert Sadowski, Army Chief Roboticist, U.S. Army
- What Can Robotics Bring to the Land Domain? Major Cory Wallace, Robotic Combat Vehicle Lead, Next Generation Combat Vehicle Cross Functional Team
- Current Japanese Land Vehicle Requirements Lieutenant General Shoichi Shibata, Director General of Ground Systems, ATLA, Japan Ministry of Defense
- Open Architecture is the Future, Lieutenant Colonel Peter Cowell, British Army
- Maintaining Overmatch, Colonel John M. Cushing, Chief Of Staff, 1st Armoured Division, Fort Bliss
- Malaysian Requirements and Capabilities, Dr. Yazid Ahmad, Deputy Director General of STRIDE, Ministry of Defence Malaysia
- How Can We Modularise Software? Colonel James Schirmer, Program Manager, Next Generation Combat Vehicle
- New Concepts of Multi-Domain Operations, Major General Gary Brito, Commanding General, Fort Benning, Georgia
Download the insights by submitting your email to the right >>
Download the insights report by submitting your email below
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.