Anti-Submarine Warfare has once again risen high on the agendas of NATO’s maritime forces. Ahead of the inaugural Anti-Submarine Warfare conference, Defence IQ have compiled an exclusive market report detailing ongoing ASW and submarine programmes from nations around the world.
Take a look at the report to learn about:
- Key ASW Programmes and Requirements across other countries including: Australia, Belgium, France, India, Italy, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore and Turkey
- Diehl Defence and Thyssen-Krupp Marine Systems’ joint development of the Interactive Defence and Attack System for Submarines (IDAS) for the German Navy
- The Indonesian Navy’s procurement of ten diesel-electric attack submarines
- The Royal Navy’s SPEARFISH upgrade
- Lockheed Martin’s upgrade of the US Navy’s AN/BLQ-10 electronic warfare system for the service’s fast-attack submarines
- Global ASW Helicopter Holdings