Ahead of the Full Spectrum Air Defence Asia event, this presentation gives an outline into understanding the strategic operating picture of Australia's air defence.
Topics covered include:
- The strategic context of Australia’s Air Defence Command
- Assessing requirements for GBAD forces in Australia
- Building the contextual operating picture of Australia’s air defence at home and overseas
- Anoverview of future requirements for 16 Air Land Regiment.
Ahead of the Full Spectrum Air Defence Asia event, this presentation gives an outline into understanding Oerlikon 35mm Air Defence System in C-UAS operations covering:
- Understanding how the capability requirement for the Malaysian army was defined
- How has this acquisition enhanced Malaysia as a regional defence partner?
- Demonstrating the capabilities of the Oerlikon 35mm system
Escalating tensions in the South-East Asia region in both the East and the West have prompted nations to re-think and enhance their air defence capabilities. The whole spectrum of air defence is concerned, from the threat of ballistic missile to small drones used for malicious purposes.
Ahead of the Full Spectrum Air Defence Asia, Defence IQ have created a complimentary map of existing requirements, active programmes and direct threats, in order to better understand the different nations' responses to this security context.
This Market Forecast intelligence report covers
the Global Missiles and Missiles Defense system market; who demands
those capabilities; who is developing technologies to meet that demand;
which technologies are most promising and which are not; and which
buyers will favour which capabilities. The forecast covers the entire
period to 2027 but also displays the...