Smarter Border Management Event Guide 2019
Over the past 4 years, the Smarter Border Management has welcomed attendees from key organisations including: Border Force, Europol, eu-LISA, WCO, Interpol and many others. This year, with global annual passenger numbers set to double by 2034 and freight volume doubling by 2030 it is clear that border agencies around the world must implement new technologies (such as biometric identification and large scale information systems) to counteract transnational crime. This is a must-attend for the border management and security community.
Download the agenda now >>
Confirmed speakers addressing this critical issue include:
- John Gillan MBE, Programme Director, UK Home Office
- Steve Reynolds, Head of International Operations, UK’s National Crime Agency
- Veikko Ikonen, Coordinator, Bodega Project
- Samy Gardemeister, Director of Enforcement, Finnish Customs
- Medea Meier, Chief of Staff, Swiss Border Guard
- Bart Vrancken, Head of the service eID, Belgium
- Captain van Doormaal, Head of API Targeting Centre, Royal Netherlands Marechausse
- Jiri Celikovsky, Head of Schengen Cooperation, Czech Republic Ministry of Interior
- Christian Piaget, Acting Head, Cargo Border Management and Claims, IATA
Fill in the form below or email us at email@example.com for your copy of the report.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.